While we do not typically disclose client rankings for confidentiality reasons, we're happy to show some of the results for our own projects.
One of the sites we operate is a simple free SEO tool that provides online reporting. We identified a variety of keywords based around the concepts of "SEO", "free," "online" and "analysis". Here's how we rank as of 23/05/2012 (this is unedited data from an independent ranking monitor):
|Keyword||Search volume||Average ranking, May|
|free seo analysis||1900||1.5|
|free seo report tool||1900||1|
|website seo analysis||880||1.6|
|seo analysis tool||590||1.3|
|seo analysis report||480||1.4|
|seo analysis free||390||1|
|seo tools online||390||2|
|online seo analysis||320||1|
|free seo analyzer||260||1|
|seo analyzer free||210||1.4|
How did we do it?
To acquire these rankings, we merely followed the basic principles that we can also apply to your site:
- Create content of value
- Ensure a technically sound website, and keyword friendly content
- "Seed" the content to an audience that is likely to appreciate it - who will also provide high quality links and references
This process is a way to acquire long-term, stable rankings for any website.
A few things we didn't do:
- We didn't pay for links, send any requests for links, use link exchanges or use any other type of link "scheme"
- Create any social presence for the site (we didn't have enough time!)
- Write large volumes of content - the whole site is less than 10 pages
Want to learn how to acquire rankings for your own site? Talk to us!