Andy combines an awareness of SEM strategy and technical ability to provide first class SEO and Drupal Development services. With a track record of providing results driven SEO services, I am happy to recommend Andy.
Nick Gaunt – Inbound Marketing Consultant at Ledger Bennett DGA www.lbdga.com
There is nobody in the world of SEO that I can currently give a higher endorsement to when it comes to technical ability and depth of knowledge.Dixon Jones – Marketing Director at Majestic and Receptional Founding Director www.majestic.com
What to say? The man has a brain the size of a planet and knows on & off page SEO inside out. Hugely driven and truly merciless in his pursuit of the truth. The Mulder of internet marketing. I can honestly say I learn something every time I do a project with him. Highly recommended.Marc Rigby – Director at Howell Penny www.howellpenny.com
Andy’s a man who knows exactly what he’s talking about 98% of the time; and isn’t afraid to admit that he doesn’t for the other 2%. He is streets ahead of the other SEO professionals that I’ve worked with.Chris McIntyre – Managing Director & Travel Writer www.expertafrica.com
Andy is the most technically able and professional SEO person I know. He’s always up to date with the latest advances in the world of search. Andy also has the ability to access, advise and explain the most complex aspects of SEO. I recommend him highly.Jim Kinloch – Conversion Rate Optimisation Consultant and Comedy Writing Hybrid
Andy is super smart – knows more on his own about SEO (and what you should be doing beneath the hood of your website) than I have ever found in a whole lot of other agencies.Diarmaid Crean – Deputy Director, Digital at Public Health England www.gov.uk
Andy’s knowledge of all things SEO and Internet Marketing is simply phenomenal. His long experience in the field means that whatever the particular predicament, nature or needs of the client, he’s seen it and done it before.Daniel Locke – Group SEO Manager at Arcadia Group www.arcadiagroup.co.uk
Andy has, in my experience, no peers in the field of search engine optimisation. His technical ability, as well as the knack for being able to translate this ability into straight forward, easy to understand and implement strategies and tactical solutions means he is head and shoulders above the rest in his field. Highly recommended.Howard Williams – Marketing Director at Parker Software www.parkersoftware.com
Having spent the past decade working with Andy I can honestly say that nobody in the SEO arena comes close to his knowledge or passion for organic search.Stephen Maguire – Google AdWords Certified Partner www.digitalflourish.com
I have no hesitation in recommending Andy in the vast field of search engine optimisation. His technical ability is second to none, while always being up to date with the latest advances in the world of SEO.Rodney Joseph – Business Development Director at AppCreatives.co.uk Ltd www.appcreatives.co.uk
Note: some endorsements were collected via the LinkedIn platform, and reflect information provided by LinkedIn.